I've been tagged...

I have been tagged by the The Bridal Wishlist .
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I'm fashion designer but I hate sewing.
....................................................................

We have the smallest kitchen in the
world,but I can't stop buying all kind
of utensils,mugs,plates and napkins
................................................................

I love the Space age
...................................

I feel uncomfortable sharing my
emotions with other 500 people
in the cinema.
.......................................................
As a child I always dreamed of having the
swimming pool full of sweets and chocolate
the embarrassing part is that I'm still
dreaming that pool sometime.
..............................................................
I don't like the sound of vacuum cleaner
.......................................................................

and of course I love colored stripes.
..............................................................
I am tagging the following people:

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kris,

    Fun facts! Love your dream about the swimming pool! LOL!

    Thanks for tagging me!

    Happy Holidays (hope you are feeling all better after your flu episode, yikes!).

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. kris, i love your responses, especially the one about not being able to stop buying kitchen stuff. i can really relate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo happy to find that you've been visited my blog! what a pleasure ! Thank you for tagging me! Let me figure out what 7 weird things about me ... :P
    Off to check the other tagged girls!

    Emilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. done! hope you enjoy them. i didn't pass the tag on as everyone i would tag has been tagged before!

    p.s. my little boy also hates the sound of vacuum cleaners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun facts and fun site- i just found your blog via Shannan's blog- http://www.withfeathersandsequins.blogspot.com/ -

    and i'll be visiting again! the photography/pics you use are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you do this again, even if you've fulfilled your tagging responsibilities. This was a very inventive and fun list.

    I love utensils, too. I have an urge to go out and buy ladles, now. You can never have too many.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the blue sewing machine!! Where did you get it???? Found your blog on a link, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete